So you’re a procrastinator like me and are still racking your brain for that perfect gift for an RV’er in the family. Maybe they just bought an RV, or they have one all picked out and ready to buy in the spring. Well, an RV Starter Kit is a great gift and it’s already packaged up in a nice shiny 5 gallon bucket that just needs you to add a bow. These kits are great not only for new RV’ers, but also those seasoned veterans of the open road who just purchased a motorhome or camper and need one of these kits to get it home.
These RV Starter Kits are available in different Levels, while all include the essentials.
At Level I you get:
- 1 pouch containing 3 TST Orange Holding Tank Treatment drop-ins. Each drop in treats 40 gallons and can last up to 7 days.
- A 10′ TastePURE drinking water safe hose, which is long enough to fill up your fresh tank for a few night stay.
- A Sewer Hose with pre-attached 3″ 2 tab fitting for dumping the sewer tanks at a dump station
- 4 pack of fast-dissolving, clog-resistant 1-ply toilet tissue, which is biodegradable and septic tank safe.
- 15 Amp male to 30 amp female Power Grip Adapter for plugging in at home
- 32 oz Pro-Strength Wash & Wax that will leave that RV looking new
- RV Wash Sponge
All packed into a nice heavy-duty white 5 gallon bucket.
There are a total of 7 different RV Starter Kits to choose from, each with the essentials at prices starting at $35, which wont break that gift budget.